Jeff Nelken is America’s most trusted food safety expert. Whether you're looking for a keynote for your industry event or a workshop for your organization, Jeff delivers the training and information you need.
Jeff is a certified trainer who provides answers, informs, and challenges his audiences to the highest levels of safety and service. Each participant will walk away with new understanding and game plan for action and success.
Jeff speaks to diverse audiences around the country within a variety of industries including hotels, banquet halls, restaurants, bars, casinos, schools, supermarkets and food manufacturers.
- Turn Rants, Into Raves: How to Effectively Handle Customer Complaints
- Safety First: Reducing Accidents in the Workplace
- Worst Kitchen Violations and How to Avoid Them
- Inspection Possible: How to Pass the Inspection Every Time
- Food Safety 101: Food preparation techniques that prevents contamination and poisoning
- Surviving, Thriving and Keeping Peace with the Health Department
- Lawsuits and Foreign Objects
- Crisis Management
- Culture Change for Safety in your Kitchen
- Audit Preparation
- Kitchen Equipment Performance and Safety Evaluation
- Safety of International Food Supplies - HACCP training
Let Jeff make a difference in your organization. Call us at 1-310-273.5492 to request information on our programs and workshops.